Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day One VISUAL VISITOR India

Finally I'm on the way to India, it's a long haul: Christchurch to Sydney, Sydney to Bangkok, Bangkok to Dubai and then 9.5 hours waiting around (luckily got a hotel room thrown in for free for 8 hours) and then finally Dubai to Bangalore, arriving there at 4 am on Monday morning.
This is the start of my project assisted by the Asia New Zealand Foundation, and I will be staying with my good friend and very talented photographer Vino John.
Along the way I have been set the task of shooting an alternative picture every day so I have picked a combination of putting myself in the frame and recording the days number.
The trip will be long and tiring, stressful and invigorating but it will be fun
see you again soon.
day one Christchurch the shaky city

No comments:

Post a Comment